Holy Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Praise God, hope this note finds all of you doing well. Last Thursday night’s study was a blessing and I want to thank all that were able to be there for a job well done. Don’t forget we only have four more classes before our fall/winter semester will come to an end ( Nov.17, Dec. 1.8.15). Our homework for this Thursday to have read Galatians 2:1-21, and answered and be prepared to discuss the following:
1. Who were Barnabas, and Titus?
2. What does blessed and highly favored mean?
3. And is there any scripture to support this saying?
4. Who were James, Cephas, and John?
5. What was the conflict between Paul and Peter?
6. How are we justified?
7. Where did Paul say Christ lived?
Much Love! Much Prayer! God’s Blessing!