Holy greetings in the name of our Risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Peace unto to you family of God. I hope that you are yet walking in the promises and peace of God, and you have been taking advantage of every opportunity to share the good news of our Risen Christ. I am looking forward to seeing you (If The Lords Will) in class on May 4, 2017.
Homework 5/4/17. Read the entire workbook Romans a 12 week study. Be prepared to discuss and answer questions from chapters 1&2. Also answer all questions at the end of those chapters. Answer the following questions:
1. Why did Paul write Romans?
2. What dispensations or periods does Paul cover in Romans?
3. What is the major theme of Romans?
4. What letters of Paul appeared in the Cannon before Romans?
5. Does Paul deal with the doctrine of the church, the nature of Christ, or the end times in Romans?
5B. If not then where does he deal with them?
6. What is the key verse in Romans?
7. Who are the Plymouth Brethren and what do they believe?
8. What does it mean to worship the Lord in spirit and truth?
9. Can a Christian burn incense? What does the Bible say about burning incense?
10. Did Moses copy the Law from the Code of Hammurabi?
11. What is the Gathering of Christ Church?
The Lord has me excited about what HE is going to share from with us doing our journey through Romans. I remain committed to sharing the gospel of our Christ, Much Love! Much Prayer! God’s Blessing!
Bishop G.J. West 11