Posted by Astrid Views 1233
Read Galatians 6:1-18 (1-5)
- What is Paul talking about in Verse 1?
- What does it mean to be “spiritual?”
- Do you think you’re spiritual?
- When is the last time you took advantage of an opportunity to restore someone?
- How does one “restore” someone?
- What does “Bear one another’s burden” mean?
- How do I do that? (v 6)
- How do I honestly feel when I examine my own work? (v 4)
- Am I bearing my load? (v 5)
- What is “truth?”
In the month of May, we are scheduled to begin a new study on Romans. Prepare for this by purchasing the book, “Romans,” by Jared C. Wilson. (Although this is available as an eBook, it is recommended that you buy the paper version so you can write in it to do the assignments and take notes.